Things I learned in 2010:
- No matter what toys you buy cats, they will always prefer empty water bottles, balls of paper, grains of rice, dust bunnies, and paper bags.
- Don't be afraid to frog. It's all part of the process.
- Cast iron cookware is better than non-stick. That stuff is AMAZING.
- While it is not possible to have too much yarn, it is possible to have too little money.
- Homeownership kind of sucks (this isn't a new lesson, but something that is reiterated to me every so often).
- Crying is okay. It's means you're alive.
- I should never have more than five projects going at a time, or five books. More is the way to madness.
- When designing socks, I should write down what I'm doing while I'm doing it so I remember for the second sock.
- I should update this more often.
- I truly have the best friends in the world.
Here's to a great 2011!