Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Blog

As if I really need yet another thing to update, but I suppose it is only human nature to:
  1. Want to talk about oneself;
  2. Want to talk about the things that interests one; and
  3. Want to talk about one's interests to others who share those same interests.
So here I am.

We'll see what topics pop up, but I read, play with yarn, cook, and a whole bunch of other things. I'm envisioning a blog that is part-review site, part-craft site, part-random musings.

A brief tour: On the sidebar, underneath all the boring stuff, you'll see a few of my favorite things. The first box under the blog archive is a rotating quotation widget (how cool!) of various quotations that strike my fancy. The next box shows the latest books I've finished reading. The bottom box is a link to my ravelry page.
(I like widgets; can you tell?)

Welcome to Mobius Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment